We've all seen our fair share of brands acting weird throughout this past year but none have been weirder than the one they call MoonPie.?
From strangely satisfying advice to an occasional bizarre debate, MoonPie has been one of the only brands that not only filled our stomachs with delicious chocolate pastries but put smiles on our faces scrolling through their various tweets.?
Here are 20 times MoonPie has had us at a loss for words in 2017:
1. The time MoonPie was on a mission to find the perfect woman.?
2. When it took a stance on human anatomy.
Mouths are referred to as pie holes for a reason don't @ me or do what you want twitter likely won't be policing this particular issue
— MoonPie: a very delicious snack that’s nice to eat (@MoonPie) November 9, 2017
3. When MoonPie almost locked itself out of its account.
One time we thought our account was taken down by a rogue twitter employee but it turned out we were entering the wrong password for 3 days
— MoonPie: a very delicious snack that’s nice to eat (@MoonPie) November 3, 2017
4. This Friday the 13th memory.
Hey kids did you know if you say “spooky lil MoonPie” 3 times in a mirror on this day nothing’s gonna happen what is wrong with you
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) October 13, 2017
5. The time MoonPie did more than expected.
My boss just came in and asked what we were tweeting today I told him "tasty MoonPies as usual" so he's gonna be surprised when he sees this
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) October 11, 2017
6. The time they drove away the love of their life.
Eating a snack > looking like a snack > accidentally driving away someone you love Linda please chartph.come back
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) September 29, 2017
7. This odd realization.
If the inventor of the MoonPie were here today I think he’d be proud but also a little freaked out since everyone he once knew would be gone
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) September 25, 2017
8. This classic nighttime tale.?
9. The time they gave everyone Saturday night plans.
It's Saturday night time to throw a MoonPie in the microwave and yell the national anthem
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) September 17, 2017
10. When they told everyone they're more powerful with a MoonPie in hand.
If you've got a MoonPie in one hand and a grappling hook in the other there's really no telling what you're capable of
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) September 15, 2017
11. And there's always that time they got in trouble for liking a picture.?
One time I accidentally liked a tweet that contained a picture of a snack brand that wasn't MoonPie and buddy I never heard the end of it
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) September 12, 2017
12. Of course, there's the time MoonPie was figuring out their identity.
?? retweets and attention
— MoonPie: a very delicious snack that’s nice to eat (@MoonPie) August 23, 2017
13. The time MoonPie created meaningful house rules.
┃┃╱╲ in this
kiss each snack before we eat it
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮ ┏┳┓ ╲╲
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) July 18, 2017
14. The time they made everyone believe in love again.
Love is not saying anything but knowing you're both thinking about putting MoonPies into each other's mouths
— MoonPie: a very delicious snack that’s nice to eat (@MoonPie) June 19, 2017
15. The National Anthem is their favorite patriotic tune, apparently.
Nothing says "summer" like eating a MoonPie on the beach and yelling the National Anthem.
— MoonPie: a very delicious snack that’s nice to eat (@MoonPie) May 24, 2017
16. The time MoonPie made a trade.?
Just got a MoonPie for my wife!
It was a good trade.
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) May 15, 2017
17. The time they made everyone feel better about themselves.
18. This awkward chartph.commercial.
19. And there's that time they tried to entice Twitter.?
20. Lastly, remember when they tried to call 911??
“911 what’s your emergency”
Hi yes, I'm eating a delicious MoonPie right now and thought you should know
"Ha ha no way me too"
— MoonPie (@MoonPie) February 23, 2017